'I knew it all along ... didn't I?' -- Understanding hindsight bias
Physical description 2 volumes : illustrations some colored ; 25 cm. Series EAS publications series ; v. Online Available online. Full view. SAL3 off-campus storage. S25 PT. More options.
THE SHAPLEY-CURTIS DISCUSSION: BACKGROUND, ISSUES, AND OUTCOME
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor Sterken, C. Christiaan , editor.
European Astronomical Society. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Contents Part 1. Adams, C.
IAU Symp. Sullivan, W.
Wali, K. Whiting, A. Wolfschmidt, G. Related Papers. By Clive Ruggles. Bibliography on Andean Archaeoastronomy.
Handbook of Archaeoastronomy and Ethnoastronomy. Editors: Clive Ruggles LN.
- Bioterrorism : field guide to disease identification and initial patient management.
- Kos Between Hellenism and Rome: Studies on the Political, Institutional, and Social History of Kos from Ca. the Middle Second Century (Transactions of the American Philosophical Society).
- Communication In Astronomy eBooks - soleresttersresc.cf;
- Browse by Call Number.
- Recently Viewed!
- (PDF) Commission History of Astronomy | Rajesh Kochhar - soleresttersresc.cf;
By Manuela Incerti. By Liz Henty. By Kurt Locher and Priscilla Epifania.
- Reshaping Society through Analytics, Collaboration, and Decision Support: Role of Business Intelligence and Social Media (Annals of Information Systems, Volume 18).
- Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Astronomy/Archive 1 - Wikipedia.
- Hindsight and popular astronomy / Alan B. Whiting.!
- Materials & Equipment/Whitewares: Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Volume 8, Issue 11/12;
- Digital Wealth: An Automatic Way to Invest Successfully.
- New Releases;
- Compassion, Justice, and the Christian Life: Rethinking Ministry to the Poor;
Download pdf. Remember me on this computer.
Feeding compact objects : accretion on all scales : proceedings of the th Symposium of the International Astronomical Union held in Beijing, China, August , Neutron stars and pulsars : challenges and opportunities after 80 years : proceedings of the st Symposium of the International Astronomical Union held in Beijing, China, August Molecular gas, dust, and star formation in galaxies : proceedings of the nd Symposium of the International Astronomical Union held in Beijing, China, August , Astrophysics from Antarctica : proceedings of the th symposium of the International Astronomical Union held in Beijing, China, August , Four decades of research on massive stars : proceedings of a scientific meeting in honor of Anthony F.
Laboratory experiments in physics for modern astronomy : with comprehensive development of the physical principles. Gravity, a geometrical course : Vol.